Monday, May 17, 2004

Way too long.....

Only 5 WEEKS left of school! I think so anyway.. maybe I should check the calendar on that one. Too long. Yet not long enough. I want school to end, cause then no more 5:30 am wake-up calls. But, there also won't be a paycheck either. I will get unemployment for the summer, but it'll be less than 1/2 my regular pay. Whatcha gonna do though.... I'm able to stay at home with my kids, not pay a sitter, and go to the beach. It COULD be worse!

In other news, my recent weigh-in has boosted my confidence big time! I did have a difficult time with eating yesterday though.... we invited my Brother and SIL for dinner. I cooked out on the grill, and made some shrimp kabobs, thinking that would keep me away from the hot dogs and hamburgers. It didn't. I made a simple but delicious macaroni salad, and ate too much. I need to figure out a way to stay away from the high fat/high calorie picnic foods, so that I can make it through this summer. I also noticed today, that I can see my collarbone! I've been able to see it before, and have known it was there, but I REALLY noticed it today! Pretty cool!

I took my walk this morning around the neighborhood... legs and calfs still burning big time, and I've drank so much water,coffee,ice tea.... that I've had to pee at least a dozen times this morning! My bladder isn't the strongest to begin with, after having 4 kids, but throw in some extra fluids, and it starts running right through me! I guess that probably is a good thing though! LOL

Hope if anyone is yet reading this, that a wonderful week is had by all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home