Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Serving sizes?

I want to know who the heck came up with serving sizes??!!!??? I'm sorry, but its just not right! Only 1 cup of pasta is one serving. If its measured out, it really surprises ya. Its not much. Certainly not enough to fill up my tummy regardless if I'm overweight or not. Nevermind the fact that in WW points, its 4 points. Hardly worth it. Especially since I feel the need to pair it with a slice of texas toast(4pts!) I suppose if I really wanted to make it a fulfilling meal, I could have added a salad to round it out. I'm taking a break from salad today though. I like salad enough, but feel like a rabbit if I eat it too much! lol Anyway, I could have had more pasta, but didn't want to waste my points on it.. and I still have 8 points left for the day! I ate the head off of a chocolate bunny left over from Easter (on Sunday), so I'm trying to correct my mistake! ;) I don't even want to know how many pts it was!

I'm headed out to Emilie's third grade musical, which should be alot of fun, so I hope if anyone is reading this, they have a great night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home