Friday, May 21, 2004

Busy 'round here

This week has been crazy!

Emilie had her concert on Wednesday night - " Proud to be American". It was of course adorable. 120 3rd graders singing their little hearts out! Emilie did great!

Yesterday was nonstop. Work, WW(with sister), Dr's office, pick up Molly, come home, go to work. My sister did treat me out to lunch though. A lobster roll. Yummy! Butter on the side.. and I only drizzled a tiny bit on. Its one of those foods thats "sinful", yet actually good for you! We figured it at being only 5 points.

Yesterday afternoon after work, Emilie went to a friends house, Ryan played his gameboy QUIETLY, Matt fell asleep at 6:30!, and stayed asleep all night, and Molly played on the patio. It was the first time in a long time, I can remember total peace in our household! Usually its so chaotic, with everyone wanting or needing to do something different, that I beg for bedtime to come sooner rather than later! LOL IT WAS SOOOO NICE!

I'm really nervous about my WW weigh-in tomorrow. I only want to lose my .8 to make it to my 10% goal, and my luck, I'll have gained. Or maybe just lose .4!

Today, I really needed to go for a walk, but after spending $100 at wal-mart, I just want to relax for awhile. I haven't been online in almost 2 days, so I figured it was time for me to catch up.

Not sure if anyone is yet reading this, besides Steph and Liz, and I didn't have a chance to let anyone know where my new home would be (from my old blog), so if you don't mind, drop me a quick Hi!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finally found you Amy!! The link you last left at my site didn't work...but I found you while blog hopping :) Yippee!!
Candi
http://diaperville.typepad.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home