Monday, May 24, 2004

Tornados and shit

We got a couple of bad thunderstorms last night and actually had a tornado warning!! I know they're very common in the midwest, but here in the northeast, they aren't. The last time we even had a watch or warning was probably 4 or 5 years ago. Needless to say, it course freaked us out a bit! One didn't end up materializing, but it definitely put us on the edge of our seats!

In other news, the "biological asshole", is really starting to pull alot of shit. Our agreement says he gets the kids from 9 am Saturday morning, until 3 pm. Well, this past Saturday, I was keeping an eye on the clock, as I always do, and he didn't bring them home till almost 3:10! While this doesn't seem like such a big deal, he knows to have them back by 3 on the dot. My heart was racing. Palms were sweaty. I was so afraid he wasn't bringing them back at all. He had taken Ryan when he was 8 months old, and took off with him for a day. He had taken him to his parents house, but the police wouldn't do anything to get him back, and when I tried calling his mother would hang up the phone on me. The only reason why I was able to get him, was because his father had told me to come the next day, and didn't tell anyone about it. So, I know that was a long time ago, but I just don't trust the guy. I asked him what happened. He blamed it on traffic. I told him its his adult responsibility to leave a few minutes early IN CASE of traffic. He also had missed Emilie's concert, and said "something came up". The asshole won't ever change. Anyway, he ended up blowing up at me! Screaming at me in my front yard in front of the kids, telling me how he was sick of my shit, and if I didn't like it, I could bring him to court. I can't WAIT till these kids are 18 yrs old , and I don't have to deal with him anymore!

Otherwise, not a very eventful couple of days. I played hookie from work this afternoon! Had my CAT scan this morning, and everything looks good. I was supposed to get tubes in my ears after my scan appt. but there wasnn't any fluid behind my eardrum, so he put me on new meds, and referred me to an allergist. I joked with him that I'd see him the next time my ears plugged up!

OK, I've been writing again, way too long, so hope everyone has a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home