Tuesday, May 25, 2004

I'm a grump

I'm so grumpy today. Just felt not right. Matthew cut Molly's hair yesterday with a pair of kid scissors, pissed me off on that one. Thankfully, its underneath, but still, he cut it close to her head.... a good 4 inches off!

I think I'm pms'ing. I'm not crampy or anything, but just very,very tired, and kinda achy.... in my entire body. My face and back and chest have broken out in these tiny red bumps that itch. So annoying. My face feels like its on fire. I don't know.

I would almost wonder if I was pregnant, except Chris was fixed a few months before Molly was born. lol

I don't know whats wrong with me... maybe I need to go to bed early tonight.

2 Comments:

At 6:13 AM, Blogger Margie (and Fae) said...

I hope you are feeling better today!

 
At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Amy,
Hope you are feeling better now. It sure stinks being female at times doesn't it? HUGS!!!
Candi
http://diaperville.typepad.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home