Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Can we all say "more snow"

Its gettin' old. Its March for heavens sake! More snow last night.... lovely nor'easter flew through Ct again. Only 5 inches though...piece of cake to shovel!

Isn't there a phrase that goes something to the effect of "in like a lion, out like a lamb?" I fully expect the end of this month to be at least in the 50's! lol

Our town decided to have only a delay. Even though it was snowing up till 10 am and the majority of the roads were only plowed with no sand, we got to put our busdriving abilities to the test. It wasn't even fun. Too much responsibility. I made it through this morning without any accidents though. Thank goodness. I think we've used up all our snowdays. Anymore and they have to start tacking them on to the end of the year. As it is, we don't get out till the middle of June! Of course, I'll be bitching and moaning about that too. lol

Ryan goes to counseling tonight where I'm going to be bringing up the incident about the gun. His counselor(she's actually a student doc) will be referring him to an outside phychologist(sp?) because where he's going now, the wait is 6 months, and obviously we're not waiting that long.

We did our income tax return last week and thanks to the 4 kids factor, it'll be a nice sum of money! I can't wait! Pay off bills, buy some clothes, pay for my bridesmaid dress and bridal shower. Its going to be gone before we know it!

Yesterday Matt had to have a tooth pulled. It was a filled cavity that absessed. Not happy about it, although that kind of thing doesn't usually happen. I can't wait till he starts getting his permanent teeth! He's 6 and hasn't lost any yet.

Anyway, I should get some housework done while I'm home. Hope everyone has a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home