Monday, April 25, 2005

Jen's Wedding!

It was just beautiful! Of course, it literally poured all day long, but I know rain is supposed to be good luck, so its ok. Jen was sooo nervous, but so gorgeous! Lisa and I had spend hours the day before setting up the few things at the hall that Jen wanted "just right". The ceremony went off without a hitch... the groom didn't puke/pass out/take off....which was a good thing! LOL The ring bearer and flowergirl...who happened to be my Miss Molly and my nephew Russell did wonderfully! I didn't forget to adjust Jen's gown, which was my major worry, and Roman managed to say "I do" without thinking about it! I did cry, which isn't a bad thing, because I was soo soo happy for them!

The reception was great. The courses came out a bit too slow.......fruit with mango sauce, salad, pasta, sorbet with champagne and then the main course, which was either filet mignon, duck, or salmon. As soon as we were done eating the dancing began! Oh, and I was stressing majorly about a speech, and got thrown a little when they announced I was saying it first, since I didn't have anything planned, but I think I made sense! At times everyone was on the dance floor and the majority of the time the floor was packed. We had "props" passed out.... hats, shakers, glow necklaces... it was great! The chocolate extravaganza was revealed and everyone was too stuffed to eat it, but it was a sight to see! Tons and tons of desserts, along with a chocolate fountain with strawberries, oreos, marshmallows and pretzels. Along with the open bar...can't beat it! lol

It was alot of fun...and yesterday they headed off to California, Las Vegas, and Hawaii for their honeymoon. (Oh, and I think I looked darn good myself! ;)

More pictures to come, if I've even posted them correctly! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home