Saturday, April 09, 2005

Just blabber

Just blabbering today. Quite a few things going on. I had WW today and stayed the same, then brought the kids to the twice-cancelled "rock hunt". It was just for the older kids but they had such a great time! The weather actually cooperated and the kids actually behaved. I ran into a old friend from high school and got to chatting with her. Turns out she has her own business doing scrapbooking parties. As soon as the wedding is over I'm going to have a party. Its been quite awhile since I've done any scrapbooking but I think it would be a good party to have. I can't wait!

Finally after listening to Jack Johnson at Jen's house I picked up his CD. For some odd reason Chris doesn't like it, and I love it, so its been going everywhere with me...in the car, to the tanning salon, and then back into the house when he's not home. I've even got the kids singing along to it. One of his songs.."Better Together" is Jen and Roman's special song. They're even dancing to it at their wedding. Just listening to the words brings tears to my eyes. I'm going to be a sobbing mess at their wedding!

Tonight is the bachelorette party! I'm getting the house all picked up and laundry done so that everything is set when I leave. We're going to the Mohegan Sun and staying at a nearby hotel. Maybe I can win some money on the slots...lol

I've been getting a little overwhelmed with the expenses for the wedding. I've been trying to do a little at a time, but knowing we only have 2 WEEKS LEFT is putting me a bit over the edge. Can you believe it would cost me almost $100 to get my hair styled ? I still need to get it cut and highlighted too. Dress alterations this Wednesday...another almost $100. Molly's dress, her shoes, and all the other kids' clothes and shoes. Wedding gift and the party tonight. Looks like I'm investing alot into this. Which I don't mind doing in the least except there are so many other things the money could have gone to. Emilie has been very picky about what dress she wants to wear. She wants a long dress. With a full skirt that will "swirl". I thought I hit the jackpot when I found one at Storybook Heirlooms for a good price. Ordered it and we got it yesterday. But...its too big! Pretty soon I'm going to resort to having her wear jeans and a t shirt! lol

Anyway, I'm rambling as usual. I'm on Chris' laptop since our keyboard to the computer crapped out on us and I haven't bought a new one yet. Not used to the whole setup of it. Basically the same, but ya know, still different.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home