Wednesday, May 26, 2004

More than half way...

.....through the week! It feels like this week is dragging! Soon enough, hopefully, it'll be Friday! And then a 3 day weekend! Yay!!!

Ryan's concert was tonight, and he did great! He has such a cute voice, although I know in a few years its going to be changing.... my baby's growing up! Seems like just yesterday he was born, but isn't that always the way?

Well, I'm definitely not pregnant, if you know what I mean. Not that I was really expecting to be, but one never knows. lol This rash is still hanging around. My Mom suggested it might be from the new meds I'm taking. I'm going to have to check with the Dr. on that one.

Last night I ended up having to go pick Chris up from work. He works about 45 minutes away, and we left the house at 8:45! Obviously the kids came along, and we didn't get home till 10:30!! Due to that fact, I was actually 10 points under for the day (WW). Turns out it was only his battery (his car wouldn't start), so thank goodness we're not out alot of money!

The kids informed me today that there are only 16 days left of school... I can't wait! Lazy days of summer, here we come!

Anyway, not much going on around here... trying to get my exercise in, and drink water since my swollen ankles are back. I'm crossing my fingers that I have a good weigh-in this week.

Hope everyone has a good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home