Friday, June 25, 2004

Ah, the beach

We went to the beach today! We had so much fun! I went with the kids, and met my SIL with my nephews and Jen. We spend close to 5 hours there, and it was so relaxing! I can honestly say its one of the only places where I can sit and chit chat with other adults, while my children play NICELY with each other! LOL Not one whine, not one whimper, not even one teeny-weeny fight. I just might have to live there!

I also changed my car insurance, and I can honestly say that GEICO sucks! They're supposed to be the cheapest. They're liars. I called up a broker, and for the same coverage, I'm paying HALF of what I was paying with GEICO. It seriously is saving us $500 every six months! Can't beat that!

And, for the major subject on the day.... my sister, Jen, INSISTED that we clean out my closet and drawers. People, what am I going to do? I have practically NOTHING left to wear!! Of course, its a wonderful thing that the majority of my clothes hang off my body, but a person needs money to replenish the clothing supply. I might be okay through the summer... I have 3 or 4 pairs of shorts that fit, and some shirts, but once Fall comes I need to do some major shopping! I have 1 pair of pants left... and thats just assuming they'll fit me by October. Only about 3 or 4 long sleeve shirts. I'll have to worry about that when I come to it, and while its totally awesome, its a little scary too.

I'll have to remember that my birthday is coming up in another 2 weeks, so maybe someone will give me some gift certificates I can use!

I'm outta here. WW weigh-in tomorrow morning, bright and early! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home