Saturday, June 19, 2004

Weekly weigh-in

I lost 2.2 lbs this week! Not bad considering I didn't exercise, my ankles have been swollen, and I haven't drank enough water! lol

Total to date: before WW - 15 LBS
while on WW - 30 LBS

Total of 45 lbs so far! I'm almost half way there!

Otherwise today was uneventful. Hit some yard sales, and bought way too much cheap stuff...lol

Had some more trouble with the biological asshole today. The whole situation is just getting worse. Of course, I'm pms'ing so that doesn't make MY attitude any better. Anyway, told him I was cancelling next Saturday, which he didn't really reply to, and then asked him if he had a job yet, and finally, i got the "yes" answer. So, out of polite conversation I asked him where, and he would only mention a town, and not the specific place! So, of course, I had to ask him why he wouldn't tell me, and he said "don't worry about it, you'll get the child support!"...if a very snotty and defensive voice! So he obviously isn't planning on telling the state where he's working, because obviously then they'd attach his wages, and the asshole can't have that! So I told him ,I would just bring him to court. He said I'd get less money, since he's apparently not making much an hour, but heck, at least I'd get it regularly! Versus whenever he feels like paying it! Then to top it off, he dropped the kids off 10 minutes late, but like I've mentioned before, I expect my children home at 3pm on the dot.

Anyway, I ramble way too much on this subject... I'm off to get a Father's Day present for Chris, and go get a good stiff drink, so I hope every Dad out there has a great Father's Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home