Monday, June 14, 2004

The Ants Are Marching....

.....one by one. No hooray for me though. I was checking my email this morning... just 15 minutes ago actually, when Molly starts screaming for me to come in the livingroom cause there were lots of ants! There sure were.Found them under the livingroom chair,grabbing for any crumb that could be found. Followed the trail with the vacuum all the way to the front door. I tell ya, this summer's gonna be alot of fun. I keep telling these adorable children of mine to not eat in the livingroom. Maybe now they'll listen. I also need to obviously stop neglecting under the chair, and in the little corners and crevices when I vacuum. Maybe that'll fix the problem. For all I can tell, they're gone now. Thank God. I need to stay on top of this one!

Anyway, thats the drama of my day, so far. Molly is still being a pain in my rear in the carseat. I bought some shoelaces today to tie around the front clip, and if need be, I'll tie it in so many knots, it'll take her the whole bus run to get them out. Or hopefully she won't touch them, in which case, I'll cut them off, and start with a fresh string tomorrow.

Only 4.5 days of school left! Hope everyone has a great Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home