Monday, June 28, 2004

Its gonna be a loonnggg week

Yep, I can already feel it. The kids were fighting by 8 a.m., and all I wanted was my coffee!

Chris had his work picnic yesterday, and while holding a brand new baby should have kept me busy instead of eating, I ate a whole heck of alot! A low fat hot dog was a good choice, but I chased it with a cheeseburger. The fruit was a good choice, but had to have a handful of chips afterwards. I only took a small amount of pasta salad, but the leftover bowlful at bedtime was not a good decision to make. While the 1st pina colada wasn't bad, it was soo good, I had to have another! LOL Can't change what I did though, and I did use flexpoints, but I didn't want to use the majority of them. During the week, I stay on points easily enough, so I'll just have to be extra good, and maybe, just maybe I'll have another loss on Saturday.

I have plans, yet again, to go out this weekend! Its crazy! LOL I'm not one to go out every weekend, but it just keeps working out that way. I've gone out the past 2 weekends, and this coming weekend there's an awesome band playing at the dance club, so we're going, and then the following weekend is my birthday, so I'm going out then too. If anything, this is what keeps me sane all week! And because a trip I had planned fell through, I have extra money to spend.... heck, maybe I should buy myself something to wear!! lol

Only other thing I need to do this week is file my unemployment. I forgot last week, so unless I can get it backdated, I just missed out on a week. Not happy with myself.

Anyway, I'm outta here... hope everyone has a great Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home