Friday, September 10, 2004

Already Friday

My gosh, the week has flown! I can't believe I only wrote one post this week... how neglectful of me! I actually wrote a post on Wednesday but when I tried to publish it, I didn't get anywhere, and just signed off. My time is so precious these days. Molly started preschool on Wednesday....this year she's going 3 times a week for 12 hours a week. Its costing me way too much money but its totally worth it. Both her and I desperately need time apart. Molly needs to be with kids her age, and I need "alone" time. ME time. Wednesday morning I practically did what I wanted for 3 hours.... went to the store alone, and poked around the house, came online for awhile, and ate lunch in PEACE!

Today, I worked out at the gym for the first time since July.. and man, did it feel good. I burned major calories on my "love to hate elliptical", and used the majority of the weights...I gotta firm up my legs! I look at my body now, and can't see how the next 45 pounds are going to take off the rest of my problems areas. I may just end up lowering my goal weight, but I need to get down to my first goal and just wait and see.

The humidity finally broke here, and we're back to cool nights, and comfortable days. The bus really gets hot, and between the heat and the crazy kids, my stress level hits 100 by the time the days done!

This weekend I'll be helping my sister pack up her condo, in preparation for her house closing next week! Unfortunately, she has a hard time getting motivated to pack because of her busy schedule, and so I'll be going over to get her butt moving. This time she'll actually be helping though.... I think the last two times she moved, her fiancee and I did most of it! lol Then on Sunday Ryan has his first soccer game! That'll be alot of fun- I'm just hoping he doesn't mention it to the biological asshole. Because if he does... the asshole will be there on the sidelines, acting like he's a Dad, and getting all buddy-buddy with the other parents.... and to tell you the truth, he embarrasses me. He's not a parent, he'll never be a parent, and him trying to act like one just pisses me off!

Other than that, on Sunday I need to dodge a woman coming to my house that sold me some educational books a couple of months ago. We had put down a $25 deposit, and I didn't think we'd have a problem coming up with the rest of the payment, but we're pretty broke. And these books are supposed to be really great, but.... we're talking a couple hundred dollars I'll be out of that we don't even have! I'd rather be out the $25, instead of $300! And add to it... I got the "reminder notice" in the mail, and she'll only take CASH! Just sounds too weird to me, nevermind the fact we never have that much money in cash on hand.

So, anyhow....this ended up being a really long post! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home