Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Big news

I forgot to mention, because I was all phyched on how well the shower went, that the B.A. MOVED!! The kids and I got 2 days notice on it. But I have to say I'm very glad. And of course, I just spent the last 20 minutes writing a post on it, that poof! disappeared. Go figure.

So he moved very far away. North Carolina. Far enough away for the kids to only see him once a year. Of course the B.A. wants them a month every summer, and I don't think I can manage to be separated from them for that long, but I'm not worrying about it right now. I've already let the B.A. and the kids know that they will see each other, so not to worry. But, secretly I'm hoping he disappears and never comes back. Selfish of me, I know, but I truly believe that would be the best thing for the kids.

In the meantime, I'm hoping things can get back to being a little bit more normal around here than they had been. I'm hoping Ryan's attitude calms down a bit and that things can kind of be how they used to be. Thats all I want. All the rest I'll deal with when I have to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home