Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Its been awhile

I didn't realize till this morning that its been an entire week since I posted! I did think about posting last night but there's not much going on.

I don't have enough time for things. Its quite ironic really. I actually have money, but no time to go spend it. I want to, but actually NEED to buy myself some new clothes. Just a few pieces to get me through till summer. I own one pair of jeans that actually fit, and all the others hang off my ass and the crotch hangs practically to my knees! My alas, no time. I tried going to the mall this morning, but had Molly with me. Didn't go over with her too well, so left empty-handed. I spent this past Sunday at the mall too, looking for a dress for my Mom for the wedding. Spent 5 hours there, and again, left with nothing.

I still need to get something pretty to wear to Jen's bridal shower, along with something for both the girls. Need to find a dress for Emilie for the wedding, and still searching, LAST MINUTE, with Jen for a flowergirl dress for Molly. Obviously still need to get the boys' clothes for the wedding too.

Nevermind spring should be here soon and the kids have absolutely nothing. Need to think about summer clothes for them too. And with 4 kids its takes me awhile to find good deals. In 4 different sizes, no less.

And last but not least, I'm buying myself a digital camera. When I have the time to go out and get one. Chris and I live about 20 years back. We have a computer, but thats about it. No printer, although he won one in Vegas so we'll be getting that soon. No cellphones, but might get some in the fall, and no digital camera! So dammit, I'm buying myself a digital camera!

Oh, and watch out. Because when I finally get the camera, I'll be posting pictures ALL THE TIME! lol

Hope everyone has a great week!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home