Monday, March 14, 2005

Matthew's conference

I had Matthew's conference with his teacher today and it went really well! He's right on track with everything. Numbers, writing, reading...everything! I feel sooo much better about this year than last year. Its all meshing with him this year. He's where he's supposed to be academically and socially. He's not struggling at all. I'm so happy we made the decision for him to repeat Kindergarten. Its just all coming together, and it makes me so happy to see my little boy happy.

Matthew's little baby tooth is getting looser and looser. He's gotten used to the wiggly feeling, and wiggles it practically all day long to make it even looser. He keeps saying he wants to bite into an apple to pull it out, and I keep reminding him it just needs to be a bit looser! He's so excited and anxious to pull it out now!

Molly starts a class at the Rec Center tomorrow. Ooey,gooey. Thats what its called. For 4-5 yr olds that get taught to make "interesting" concoctions. Tell me I'm not making a mistake! lol I also signed Matt up for "silly scientists" which is the same basic concept, and Ryan and Emi also wanted to do the same class, but an older version. So within all the next few weeks my wonderful children will be able to concoct who knows what. Something I know they'll attempt at home! What have I gotten myself into!?!?!

Anyway..... I spent all morning on Sunday researching digital cameras and prices, etc. I think I did a good job...I hope so anyway. I'll be getting my new camera soon! I can't wait to take pictures.

Next up is a new computer desk, and bunkbeds for the girls. And keeping money in savings. My siblings and I are starting plans to vacation next summer in Myrtle Beach! 8 adults, 6 kids. We're hoping to rent a beach house....I can't wait! I'm just hoping that we can all survive in each others company for an entire week! ;)

This week will be busy with final preparations for Jen's shower. I'll be around, but hope everyone has a great week!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home