Friday, March 25, 2005

TGIF!

Where do I start? Let's see..... Molly's been sick with either a virus or something yet to be determined. A high fever with a little bit of a cough. Highest so far has been 104 degrees. That number in itself would probably freak me out, but I'm used to the whole "virus" thing. All the kids have gone through it and at times its been really scary. Anyway, I'm giving her today to see how she is, and then I'll bring her to the Dr's. The worst thing about her being sick is that she won't take meds. We literally need to force it down her throat. Last night I had her in bed with me to keep an eye on her, and she was so hot! Her little body was twitching and she was talking in her sleep. That's when I woke her up and had to force the meds down her throat. Ever since Ryan had a febrile seizure when he was 5, I get nervous about it all.

Anyway, I've been looking at my other options for posting pictures. Does anyone know if there's a way to post pictures without having them hosted or whatever its called? I know there's a way I can code it into my post, but don't know if my pictures are in a place that it can be done...if that makes any sense...lol

This morning there was a old folks' rock hunt for the older kids. Since I was up till 2:30 am writing and printing up a paper for Chris for work, I woke up late. We all ran around crazy getting clothes on and trying to get out the door on time. We get all the way there, and it was cancelled! Turns out the recent snowstorm made it too snowy/icy/muddy to actually have a hunt. Rain date next Saturday. Hopefully we won't get more snow this week! lol

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home