Saturday, May 14, 2005

A little of this, a little of that

  • The B.A. is back in town. He called me on Wednesday to let me know he would be in town this weekend and wanted to see the kids. Of course, he mentioned it to the kids first, so I couldn't say no. We do still have the court order, so technically I don't think I could had said no unless we already had plans. He picked them up this morning and told me he'd be in Ct until right after the fourth of July. Joy, joy, joy.
  • I'm getting nervous about quitting smoking on Monday. I'm going to do it, and I'm reminding myself of all the positive reasons I'm doing it. My trade off is getting a cell phone. Cheaper still than cigarettes but totally necessary in my days of errands and "never home" moments. I also realized that even after paying for the cellphone, I'm still not paying as much as I have been for cigarettes. I've been so stupid to be wasting money on something that is so bad for me.
  • I'm going to try to get a pic or two of my flower gardens I've been working on. Nothing special, but its been alot of fun planting.
  • I don't think I had mentioned that Jen and Roman are back from Hawaii. They had an awesome time obviously but are glad to be back home. At some point within the next month or two they're going to take the kids overnight for Chris and I so we can go out and be alone for the night! Can't wait for that....we haven't had a night alone in years... possibly since our honeymoon almost 8 years ago!
  • If I have the guts I just might post a picture of the hula skirt they brought home for me. I was just joking with them before they went that I wanted one, and especially wanted some coconuts, but they actually brought the skirt home, and I had to model it and dance in it! LOL

So thats all for now. I. must. clean. My house is disgusting. I need to pull out the dusting rags and vacuum and get to work. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home