Saturday, May 14, 2005

Pictures!

Here's my garden by the back door. It used to be just a catch-all for stuff along with weeds and rocks. I think it cleaned up nicely! (and notice the border? those are the rocks I hauled up the hill)
000_0175

Here's my front garden. The daffodils are gone, the tulips never bloomed and I can't remember the other perennial but its already bloomed and gone as well. I need to find some summer blooming perennials to put in there for next year but for now added the annuals and mulch to "pretty it up" a little bit.
000_0172

One of my hanging plants. I usually just buy them from the store but this year put it together myself. Its just so pretty... my absolute favorite.
000_0171

And finally, my hula shot....see Molly in her little skirt? She got the coconuts, and I just got a bikini type top that I refused to put on unless over my shirt! Ah, I'm so embarrassed!
000_0169

I posted them a bit different today so hopefully it worked!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home