Friday, May 28, 2004

TGIF!!!

Yay!!! Its Friday!!!

A very yucky day, with downpours just ending about a 1/2 hr ago. A good day to snuggle in bed, and nap all day long. Sounds good, but isn't happening around here.

I've been in an extremely crappy mood lately. Seems as if things can't get any worse, and then they do! I know its mostly due to my hormones, but hell, I just want a nice normal week, if there's such thing. We've gone from Matt cutting Molly's hair, to her locking my keys in the van yesterday, to Ryan breaking his glasses, and then Molly "hiding" the lense! A 2 hour search followed that, with me grilling her as to where she put it! She led me to the front yard, into the bushes, over the neighbors fence, in the back yard, in the livingroom, as well as all the bedrooms, the kitchen, the basement, the car.... and just couldn't "remember" where she put it! I was frantic, because I just needed the lenses. His glasses were still under warranty which was good, but I needed BOTH lenses in order to get his glasses pronto! I finally had about given up, it was 8:30 pm, and I went to scrape off the dinner dishes, and found the lense in the garbage! Thank god I looked there! Problem solved. We went up to the mall this morning, where they were able to put the lenses in a new frame. Of course, we got back too late for Ryan to get anything out of school, so I'm keeping him home.

Now , I just need to get through work, and then we're going swimming at the Y. Should be fun, and maybe a stress reliever for me!

Then I need to deal with the biological asshole tomorrow, and weigh-in @ WW. I think I've probably gained this week, again, due to bloating, but I've been really good this week with my points! We'll see. I realized, this week, after doing WW for over 3 months that I've been calculating popcorn wrong. I thought I calculated right for the "regular" popcorn, and I did, but I was counting the points for the serving size, and it turns out it was for 1 cup.... so needless to say, the whole bag is 12 points! Not making that mistake again. lol

I've been feeling very alone this week, can't write too much here, but I'm sure I'll snap out of my funk soon.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

1 Comments:

At 5:00 AM, Blogger Margie (and Fae) said...

I hope you feel better soon. Sometimes I go for days in a funk. You'll have a great weekend, and it will lift you out of the blues!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home