Saturday, June 05, 2004

I'm doing great!

I had my WW weigh-in this morning, and although I only lost .6, I made it to the 25 pound mark! I received my 25 lb magnet, and was praised by the other members, and it feels great!

I think I would have lost more if it weren't for the mozzarella sticks , and mud pie I had last night. Although I did have flex points left, I don't think it helped that I ate it 12 hours before weigh-in, but heck , it doesn't happen all the time.. I can't even tell you the last time I had mozzarella sticks, although they did give me a tummy ache!(and weren't really worth it)

Anyway, no rain here yet, but its gray and COLD. I don't think its even in the 60's! One would think it wasn't even June yet! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home