Sunday, May 15, 2005

Extremely nervous

Tonight is my last night as a smoker. I've been getting more and more nervous as the day goes on. Chris is quitting with me and we're finishing up the cigarettes tonight and already have the patch waiting on the counter to apply in the morning.

I keep thinking positive and saying "it'll be a piece of cake!" Except the problem is, I can't eat that cake! LOL I even think it might have been easier if I could eat to compensate for the smokes but I can't. Although its kinda good I'm on WW, because as long as I follow my points I should be ok and not gain weight. I think. I bought some fruities at my meeting this Saturday and I'm planning on chewing on those when I get a craving. That and water.

I CAN do this. I WILL do this. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home