Wednesday, July 07, 2004

A piece of cake

Taking care of 2 kids, that is. After yesterday of doing load after load of laundry and finally helping to pack their bags last night,Ryan and Emi are officially at camp! I dropped them off at 8:30 this morning, and they'll be back next Wednesday. Its amazing what a difference it makes to have 2 versus 4 children. Ryan and Emi are pretty self-sufficient, but they like harassing their younger siblings. All pretty normal, of course, but it doesn't make Mommy's job any easier!

So I have lots planned this week as far as the house goes. I want to deep clean the girls' bedroom, change it around, and maybe repaint it. I also took down the 2 sliding doors in their closet, so I'm thinking of getting some fabric to make a curtain, a la "Trading Spaces". Should be interesting to see if it actually happens. lol

Friday,Steph will be coming with the twins for a visit and to go out this weekend for my birthday! Matt and Molly are super excited to say the least! Chris is also happy because he'll have only 4 kids to keep an eye on versus the 6. I don't want my birthday to come, but honestly can't wait to go out, and not worry about driving! lol

I have a feeling this week that the kids are gone, is going to go by way too fast, but I'm going to enjoy while it lasts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home