Friday, July 30, 2004

TGIF!!!!

I'm so glad its Friday! Heck, I'm just happy I KNOW its Friday. Seems these summer days just kinda meld into one another...lol I'm usually not even sure of the date.

The week usually drags by... mostly because of WW. I use my flexpoints on the weekend, so anything I may want during the week, I need to wait on. But knowing I'll weigh in tomorrow, and then be able to have a REAL Dunkin' Donuts coffee, with REAL cream and sugar...lol Its the little things, ya know?

Don't know if I lost any weight this week. I wrote EVERYTHING down, didn't go over flexpoints, but didn't get in any exercise either! I do plan on doing my WATP dvd today, the 3 mile one at that, but it probably won't help get my metabolism going , at least not to show a big loss tomorrow. Next week is another week though. Can't get down about it. At least this week I won't cry. I'm totally expecting a gain, so at least it won't be a shocker for me! lol

I finally got my bike! It was my b-day present from my Mom. I took my first ride the other day, and was so scared! lol Its been at least 12 years since riding anything with 2 wheels, but as the saying goes, you never forget. I'm hoping to use that as a form of exercise, if I can get over my fear of riding in the dark.

And I have a date with a steam cleaner this weekend! Carpets, here I come! It really doesn't take much to excite me! lol


Thats about all going on around here. Boring, I know. I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home