Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Free movies!

The local movie theater here offers free movies on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings this summer! They're usually older movies, but not too out of date, and I figured it was about time I moved my butt and brought the kids, so I did! My SIL also went with us, and between the two of us, we had 8 kids, so needless to say it was a little crazy!!

But, we all had a great time. I ended up buying popcorn and some drinks, which added up to a pretty penny. If we go tomorrow morning, I'm going to smuggle in some juice boxes and some snacks. :)

I'm also making some plans to go to a beach in Rhode Island soon, and get everyone together to go hiking. I need to keep these kids busy until school starts up again! lol Its either that or go crazy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home