Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Almost over?

I'm done with summer. It works out this way every year. I'm ready for some order around here. Ready for some sort of schedule. Of course, I could make one, but its much easier to sleep in, and play by ear. I'm tired of the humidity, tired of the kids' fighting...lol Yeah, I'm whining, I know.

Not much going on around here. We've all been sleeping in late, with no real order of things. I spackled the livingroom walls the other night, and actually bought primer , so maybe I'll get to that one of these days.

I want to bring the kids to the beach, or the park. Need to actually DO it though...lol Its the motivation thing. But the kids are driving me and each other crazy, it'll probably do them some good.

I'm outta here... hope everyone has a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home