Sunday, July 18, 2004

No big deal

So WW went okay yesterday. Gained .4, not a big deal. Better than 2+ of a gain. I'm feeling good about it. I can get back with my "regular" eating routine now that b-day's are over. I can splurge, in a small way, on the weekends, and during the week stick with my daily points. Next week, I feel, will be a good loss week.


Ryan's eye is doing much better. Turning all wonderful shades of blue and yellow...actually quite pretty. lol The swelling around his eyebrow is still there, but the Dr. said it would take a few weeks for it to completely go away, so I keep telling Ryan to be patient.

Not much planned for today. I didn't get up till 10:30am! Now that its almost lunchtime, I'm still drinking my coffee, and haven't even thought about eating, or feeding the kids anything besides cereal! I still need to do the weekly grocery shopping, and want to head to Kohl's with a gift certificate I got from my b-day to find a swimsuit that fits. The old one isn't offering much "support" anymore, if you know what I mean..LOL

Even though its now been a week, I'm determined to get my pictures up from last weekend! Just need to find the time and peace to figure it out. One of these days! lol

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home