Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Check was received yesterday and deposited. Yay!!

Today is my sister Jen's birthday and shes 29! Happy birthday Jen! I'm also crossing my fingers for her that she's closing on her house today.....its between today and Thursday! At least then her stress will drop down a few notches.

Chilly day here today. Supposed to be between 68-72 degrees..just perfect! After work this morning Molly and I went to the grocery store to pick up a few things and we had this cute little conversation. She was riding around in one of those car carts...and because I'm a cool Mom I was zooming her around corners and going really fast! This is what she had to say:

Molly: Mommy, I want to go that way to see the hamsters!
Mommy: The hamsters? Honey, this isn't the pet store, they don't have hamsters here.
Molly: Go that way (pointing straight)

So I indulged her, because after all,she was behaving....

Mommy: This way? (because then she pointed left)
Molly: Over there Mommy! By the lemons...see the hamsters?

We finally got to where she wanted to go....

Mommy: (laughing) Ohhh..... Molly, do you mean the LOBSTERS???
Molly: Yeah, I want to see the hamsters! They're so cute!!

Don't I have the cutest little girl?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home