Friday, September 17, 2004

TGIF!!!!

Once again, its Friday!! I love how that happens..lol I go through the shitty long week, and then before I know it, its the weekend again!

Did 3 gym days this week, and even though I didn't want to today, I pushed myself and burned mucho calories. I'm still sick too. Lots of lovely wheezy stuff going on in my chest, and I might just have to go to the Dr's. Sleep has been nonexistent...I cough, even after taking meds, and finally fall into an exhausted sleep by midnight, only to have the alarm go off at 5:30..it sucks.

Didn't do too well with my eating this week, and I've been really trying hard to stay on track, but I've had the munchies. I would think with all the working out that I lost something, or maybe I won't lose at all because I've building muscles! Yeah, maybe its true, but if the scale doesn't show anything good tomorrow, I'll chalk it up to that.

Jen's house still isn't closed on. Turns out the seller is being a real dick, and they almost said "screw it". I think everything has been settled on now, so they close definitely next Tuesday!

Thats about it for now.... I weigh-in tomorrow so I know that I can write more then. I need to find some lunch before picking up Molly from school, so I hope everyone has a great Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home