Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Almost too late

I woke up this morning at 6:45!! Way too late to be waking up for me. I had roughly 10 minutes, and that was pushing it, to find some clothes, brush my teeth, wake up the older kids, and get my shoes on!

Got to work with minutes to spare, but still had to rush. I had a fleeting thought to call in sick. It would have been easier than all the rushing around I did. Did the gym after work. According to their scale I'm down over 2 pounds for the week already! Usually the scale runs one or two pounds more than the WW scale, so I'm going to stay on track, and just wait till Saturday.

Also, I had my first meeting with a child phychologist(sp?) to give her some background on Ryan. He'll start going next week for sessions. I'm really hoping that this helps. I just want to know whats going on with him! He's a super sweet kid, but is way too angry and aggressive. His biological asshole has ADHD so I suppose thats a possibility. Just going to have to wait and see what pans out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home