Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Sick and Tired

Still sick as a dog, with no hope in sight. I'm so beat... I was literally gone from my house from 6:45 am till 4:30 this afternoon. Did my trip to Mystic which went well, and Molly had a blast watching all the whales and fish,etc. As soon as I got home this afternoon I needed to rush to make dinner because Ryan had soccer practice. Then Emilie mentions how she needs a book for a book report, and needs it for TOMORROW! So, we add in a trip to the library. At that point I was so frazzled! I hadn't had a second to sit down, unless I count the time in the drivers seat, but my sciatic nerve was acting up big time, so even that was uncomfortable. I still needed to fit in homework, the library, baths, dishes, the list goes on and on. I literally ate dinner on the way to soccer practice in the car, with my plate and fork. My Mom saved the day though! She took Emi to the library for me, and even got me a coffee! I was dying for caffeine! I'm losing my voice, my lips are chapped since I can't breath through my nose.... I'm whining, sorry about this!

So I was supposed to go to dress shop with Jen tomorrow, but realized this afternoon that another trip I signed up for was for tomorrow instead of next Wednesday! Its a 6 hour trip, so I'll again be gone all day long! And if we didn't need the money so bad I would have skipped it, but Christmas is coming, and we need it bad. An extra 11 hours in my paycheck this week will do wonders, so I needed to cancel on my sister. She's freaking out about not yet finding her dress, and its been so hard to coordinate my schedule with hers, and my Mom's. So, that meant I needed to find a sitter for Saturday so that we can go. To make a long story short, we've been using my teenager cousin for occassional babysitting, but with 4 kids, it gets really expensive. Now, I find out my brother and SIL have called her, and my SIL will literally call 3 months in advance to get my cousin to babysit just so we don't get her first. And she's the only one we have to babysit, so its a big deal. Of course, we still need to inquire at the High School, and maybe get someone local. Okay, I'm seriously typing too much now! LOL

I need a break. I'm so tired of being the only one stressing over bills, and stressing to get everything done . And being sick on top of it doesn't help! Chris just has to worry about going to work and coming home. I get to do everything else, and its pissing me off! I told him to be careful with his "weekly allowance" this week, since we're tight on cash, and turns out by yesterday he was out of money! And can't even remember what he spent everything on!

I'm done rambling.... time to hit the sack!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home