Friday, October 15, 2004

No title

It would take brain power to think of a catchy title, and right now I don't have much power left. I wanted to write a post, considering its been 3 DAYS since I've written anything, but to be totally honest, I don't really know what to write.

I could write about how I went dress shopping with Jen again, and it was supposed to be for bridesmaid dresses, but we AGAIN looked at wedding gowns. And I could write about how she's changed her mind, once again, and has 6 favorite gowns, in 3 different stores! She wants an unusual color for the bridesmaid dresses, and found one called "Ruby", and once I got used to the color and look of the dress she picked, she changed her mind. My brain is fried, can't go into more detail right now.

I also could write how for the last 3 days, I haven't spent more than 2 hours at home, unless I count the time I'm in bed sleeping. Or how I had a child put on my bus yesterday KICKING AND SCREAMING by the principal and teacher, who had to literally carry him to my bus. Thats just wrong. Or how I had a child today who thought it would be cool to spit big globs of spit onto my bus floor. Or the kid that decided to chew up paper and spit it at another kid, and then claim he didn't do it. Isn't my life the coolest?

I also could write about how I FINALLY got a child support check, but because I'm fucking DETERMINED to go apple-picking this weekend, and there's a soccer game, I won't have any TIME to go shopping for winter clothes for the kids. Even trying to figure out when I'll do the grocery shopping.

Or how I brought Molly to the dentist the other day, and it was determined that my baby girl would need one of her teeth capped. What a fuckin' horrible mother I am! I brush her teeth for her, and floss them, and she eats healthy, and thats what happens. And how while tears streamed down her face during the novacaine needle, and the drill sounds, even with the "strawberry flavored laughing gas", that I sat in the corner of the room with tears streaming down MY face. And when faced with a couple hundred dollar dentist bill, that doesn't include the $300 for Matt next week, that I broke down in tears right in front of the receptionist, because damn it, I need to find the goddamned money tree, unless I'm going to pull it out of my ass!

Or really, truly, I could write about how I know I'm either staying the same with my weight this week or gaining, because I can't resist the vanilla wafers that stare at me every time I open the snack cabinet. Or the peanut M & M's I bought today after stuffing myself with a chicken and cheese quesadilla last night, along with the huge pina colada I used to wash down the spicy salsa and FRIED tortilla chips.

Damn, I need a vacation. Alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home