Friday, October 01, 2004

TGIF!!!

I am SO GLAD its Friday!! This week ended up feeling so long, and the kids on the bus have been driving me crazy, and I just wanted to finish this week, so I can rest and relax and have fun this weekend!

Ryan had his soccer game today, and they kicked ass! Final score 11-0!! I kinda felt bad for the other team though.... they were trying so hard, and they should have gotten one or two goals so that they didn't feel so bad.... I know how Ryan's team would have felt if the tables were turned. But, it was good anyway.... Ryan ended up being on the front line for some of the game... and I'm not even sure of the correct name of the position but he almost scored a goal! Soccer is his passion...he doesn't want to do baseball or football, only soccer. He briefly spoke about doing track, and I'm trying to encourage him on that, because he's a really fast runner. Never mind he could get some more energy out!

I'm so excited for tomorrow night. Normally we order pizza out, because I'm a pizza freak, but in the effort to not spend so much money I'm making my homemade spaghetti sauce, and its sooo yummy! I'm going to make sure we have italian bread, and apple crisp for dessert. My mouth is watering right now just thinking about it. Then of course, Sunday, we'll be doing apple-picking. I plan on making some homemade applesauce, along with an apple pie or two. Jen and Roman are coming with us, so I'm hoping Jen will get some pictures on her digital camera and I'll post some! The day will be in the lower 60's for a temp, so it'll be perfect picking weather!

Which reminds me. I have a few pics from our pig roast that I think I'll post. Nevermind I've had them for over a week already, but I don't find much time during the week to get online so I'll do that next.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home