Monday, October 04, 2004

Change of plans

So yesterday we didn't end up going apple-picking. My sister and I went to a funeral instead. Lovely, eh? Its was for my Grandfather's brother's wife. I think. I'm not sure what relation that would give me... maybe great aunt? I didn't know her very well, so it hasn't affected me much, but considering she was family, Jen and I felt we should be there to offer support. That's what family does, ya know?

Apple-picking has been rescheduled for next Sunday, and we HAVE to go! Not many weekends left if we want to find apples on the trees. I'm in for a busy week too. I'm goddamn sick. Like really sick. The can't breath kind of sick. The kind where your nose runs, but yet feels stuffy so you can't blow it out kind of sick. I'm hoping its just a regular cold and not a sinus infection. It sucks. Tomorrow I have a field trip to Mystic Aquarium for work which should be fun! I'll be taking Molly with me and it'll be a girls' day to check out all the cool stuff there. The best part about it , is I'll be getting paid for 9 hours of work! My regular 2 hours in the morning, plus 5 hours for the trip, even though I only need to drive there and drive back. Plus, my regular 2 afternoon hours. That'll perk up the paycheck, I'll telling ya! Wednesday, I have a meeting with the person who will be evaluating Ryan.. I guess I need to meet with her to give her the background history. And then after that appt. I'll be meeting up with Jen to look some more for her wedding dress! Thank goodness Chris will be home from work to take and pick up Molly from preschool!

The week is just stretching out very long. At some point I need to put away laundry and keep everything else up in the house. But this sick thing is just making everything seem so much bigger. Overwhelming. Plus, my sciatic nerve is still acting up, so that makes walking and bending uncomfortable. I think I need to see a chiropractor for that one. Its been 2 weeks now...damn long enough!

Another exciting post from me. At least since I'm sick and don't feel like eating, I know I'll lose this week. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home