Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I forgot to mention yesterday.... my sister, Jen, closed on her house yesterday afternoon!! I am so excited for her. This house wasn't the one I wrote about a month ago...that one fell through, cause the owner didn't want to stick with the original offer and details ( paying half the closing), and wanted to rent it to them instead! I went and saw it after the closing, and its really nice! A cute little landscaped backyard, and lots of possibilities. It needs a little work, but its mostly surface stuff like painting and stuff.

And got into another argument with the biological asshole on Saturday. Again. Never fails. He's all of a sudden concerned where the child support he's paying is actually going to go. Of course he's not concerned when he doesn't pay. Jerk.

Off to the dentist, have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home