Monday, October 25, 2004

weekend round-up

We had another long and busy weekend! Weigh-in went well on Saturday.... I lost 3.2! Total is now 64 pounds. Did the whole dress shopping thing again, and I think Jen is ALMOST sure of her dress decision. LOL I got my hair cut! About 4-5 inches chopped off, and I must say, it looks very cute. Really slims down my face.

Went pumpkin picking on Sunday and froze our butts off. Picked 2 huge pumpkins that now grace our front porch just waiting to be sliced into! Had yet another soccer game where the boys again kicked ass, and rounded off the day with the weekly grocery shopping. Fun, huh?

I've been doing so good with my points again this week. Weekends usually get a little crazy because I'll eat things I don't normally eat during the week. Last night we made meatball grinders with ground turkey, and I did the whole weighing thing with the meatballs, and even counted the dressing on my salad, and the croutons! Go me!

Anyway, I'm off to pick up Molly from preschool, so I'll post more later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home