Thursday, September 30, 2004

Cold fingers

Its a tad bit chilly around here lately. I woke up this morning, and although there was no frost, I could see my breath! Its great except my fingers and toes are numb, but like I always say, its easier to getting warmer than trying to cool down.

I ended up standing in the pouring rain the other day because Ryan was supposed to have soccer practice, but the coach decided to just not show up! I wasn't very happy, and they should have had the practice, because if they had a game and it was raining, they still would have played. We got a call from his coach that very same night, telling us his game for Sunday is being changed to this Friday. Its kinda a good thing, because Sunday is our family day, and its also the day to do the grocery shopping and just relax or do stuff together. So anyway, this Sunday since there's no soccer, we're planning to go apple-picking! Assuming we have money, that is.

Otherwise not much going on. Chris and I went to Matt's open house last night, and since we had gone last year we pretty much knew what to expect. It was great though to hear his teachers' singing their praise of him.... I am so glad we decided to hold him back! He's so much more confident, and happy. Now, I'm not wondering if he's learning at the same pace as the other kids. I know he's right where he's supposed to be. And the coolest thing about it is one of his best friends from last year..well, his brother is in Matt's class. These 2 brothers actually argue about who's better friends with Matt, but I say its good because 1 playdate, 2 friends.

Tomorrow is October 1st! Yay! Its officially Fall around here, not only because of the month, but because the leaves are changing and the weather is cooler. And its time for me to start decorating!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home