Saturday, January 15, 2005

I'm so proud of her!

We went out once again to look at bridesmaid dresses. This time with the other bridesmaid, who is a perfect size 8. Perfect for trying on those totally imperfect size 10 bridesmaid gowns, that you know everyone fits into!

She decided on a dress! I'm so proud of my sister with finally coming to a decision! This is it! Isn't it just too pretty!? I love it because it has the wrap that goes to one side that perfectly covers the tummy bulge. I don't however, love the price, but hey, what am I going to do about it. The worst part about it is that they did my measurements, and there are 6 sizes separating my hips from my bust! I'm 6 sizes smaller in the boob area, than my hips. It sucks. And because of that, and nevermind the designer sizes run small anyway, I had to order the dress in my OLD SIZE! Then I'll have to spend tons of money on alterations, because the top will be huge on me. It sucks.

But hey, she picked a dress! Yay!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home