Thursday, January 06, 2005

Snow Day

The kids and I are home from school today! I wish I had a camera to take a picture of the back yard... its so pretty. The heavy snow is making all the branches on the trees and bushes hang low.

Right now its doing a nice little drizzle thats sure to ice coat everything. Emilie is outside shoveling, with the expectation of money. I really wish the kids could go outside. They probably could but with the rain and all, I'm not too keen on it.

My Mom's in St. Thomas right now... .I wish I was there. And as much as I like being able to stay home instead of driving the bus in this shit.... the kids have already driven me batty! I guess this is my opportunity to put away some laundry, and maybe get my ass outside to shovel for a little exercise. Won't be hitting the gym tomorrow afterall....doing more dress shopping. Maybe Jen can pick a dress this time. lol

Hope everyone has a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home