Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Wedding shower dreams

I'm obsessed with planning Jen's wedding shower. Every spare second I'm online, I'm looking up ideas. Its driving me crazy! I can't go to sleep because I lay there thinking about it. I dream about it!

I don't want to say too much because once in awhile Jen actually reads this blog. This is the first shower I've actually planned, and while I know it won't be hard, there's alot of details that need to be addressed. Jen's other bridesmaid, Lisa and I have been emailing back and forth to get the ball rolling. And I think that once we finally decide where its going to be, and start working on the smaller stuff, I won't feel so overwhelmed. In the meantime, I think I'll probably keep on dreaming about it ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home