Thursday, December 30, 2004

Horror

I went over to Jen's house last night to hang out. Just for shits and giggles I stepped on her scale to at least face the truth of my weight gain.

It wasn't pretty.

Forget the 5-6 pounds I thought I might have gained. It showed a 10 pound gain! Of course, I'm trying to rationalize it. It was the end of the day, and I know I'm carrying around at least 3-4 pounds of water weight. Anyway, I gotta just move on. After tomorrow night I'm again back on the bandwagon with WW, and hopefully when I go in for weigh-in next Saturday I'll be close to what I had been the last time I stepped on their scale.

And since everyone was so forthcoming about their plans for New Years' ;) I'll tell ya mine. We couldn't get a sitter so we'll be going to my brothers house for dinner along with cards and drinking. Shouldn't be too bad, plus gets me out of the house. The last thing I wanted to do was stay home myself with the kids and wait for Chris to get home at 9:30. And since its my last food splurge, I'm making pepperoni and cheese bread and getting some seafood to fry up. I figure I might as well enjoy fried stuff while I can, even though its gets my tummy all funky.

I'm off to vacuum up the pine needles accumulating under my tree. Hope everyone has a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home