Saturday, January 29, 2005

WW weigh-in

Lost weight again for the 3rd week in a row! 1.6 pounds lost. I'm 1 pound away from my pre-Christmas weight. And I think I've finally figured out how to lose an average amount per week. Next week will tell for sure. Instead of having a big splurge on Saturday and using the majority of my flexpoints, I've been spreading them out more. I'm thinking that the extra calories spread out more evenly throughout the week, gives less of a shock to my body, and therefore I lose more. I'm going to do the same thing this week, and see what happens. Cause if I can lose an average of 1-2 pounds a week, like I should be, I'll make it to goal in no time, and exceed my goal for Jen's wedding.

Its exciting to think that after almost a year, I think I just may have gotten the hang of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home