Thursday, May 19, 2005

Bitchy Mommy

I've been such a bitch this week. The last time I posted it was day 2 and now we're on day 4. Day 3 was HELL. Like I mentioned, I haven't been sleeping and when I do sleep I have major dreams. I've been waking up with eyes so gooey, that I can't see. Literally. Chris thinks its from the withdrawal or it could be from allergies or my contacts. Bloodshot eyes, a Mommy with no sleep or nicotine, along with curbing my food intake = you don't want to be me. Chris actually told me yesterday to go buy some cigarettes because he couldn't take it anymore. I was falling asleep on the couch last night by 9 and went to bed early, except took some tylenol PM and it seemed to help.

So, now today, it has been deemed necessary by someone to throw me a curveball. Got a call from the middleschool, and turns out Ryan hit another kid and he's being suspended until Tuesday! So "Here Amy, try and deal with this while quitting smoking. We'll see if we can break you yet!" Deep breaths, crying, and 2 cookies later, I'm feeling much better. And today hasn't been too bad either. Only one or two major cravings and I'm in a much better mood! (maybe due to the extra sleep?) I still really want a cigarette.... I'm hoping that will eventually go away? I keep envisioning myself buying some, envisioning how I'll feel after lighting one up. Of course, I'm thinking now that it would have been easier if I had waited till I got to my goal weight. But I don't want to start back up only to quit again and have to go through these first few days again. I'm rambling, I know. Sorry.

Things otherwise are going good around here. Nothing major going on. Beautiful, (yet cool) spring days being enjoyed. The weekend coming. A sunny weekend, at that!


Time Smoke-Free: 3 days, 6 hours, 35 minutes and 5 seconds

Cigarettes NOT smoked: 65
Lifetime Saved: 11 hours
Money Saved: $13.50

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home