Friday, July 29, 2005

TGIF!

Another weekend! Yay for weekends, although this is the B.A.'s weekend with Ryan and Emi so I'll only have the 2 little ones. But... my SIL agreed to babysit so Chris and I can go out tomorrow night without paying tons of money to a babysitter! Still not sure what we're going to do since Chris won't even be home from work till 9m, but maybe out for a few drinks and appetizers. Doesn't really matter, what only matters is that we're getting out. It doesn't happen often enough!

I was supposed to do my tag sale tomorrow, but the weather was saying we might get showers, so I held off. Truthfully, I wasn't looking forward to dragging everything out on my own since Chris leaves early for work. But, I also didn't want to unpack and repack things into boxes every time it started to rain (which we did last year). Yeah, and look what happened. The 11pm news says no rain. Go figure :)

I want to at least start school supply shopping, but the school won't have the lists ready for another 2 weeks. So, I've been just picking up the usuals...crayons, markers, folders, etc....So at least I won't have to do it all at once.

I did go to the oshkosh outlet yesterday to search for the skirts that Molly has been needing more of. And I got the most adorable jean ruffled skirt, along with 2 cottons ruffly ones that are identical(except for color) to one that she already has...so at least I know she'll like them! I also picked up a few matching shirts, along with a few in a bigger size for next year. And guess what? The most I spent on any one item was $4?!?! Pretty good for oshkosh. While I'm shopping getting the good deals on summer clothes, I really should pick up new school clothes, but I can't do it! At least not for a few more weeks. Its just too hard to buy long sleeved shirts, and pants when its warm outside. Plus, really, for the first few weeks of school the kids will be wearing summer clothes anyway. So, no rush.

Anyway, thats all for now. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home