Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Boredom

Waiting for the humidity to break. Tomorrow's the day. Makes it so hard to breath, and since I'm one of those in no central air land, everything feels sticky. The carpets feel wet, its gross. The only room that has a/c is my bedroom, but no t.v. or anything else in their besides the bed, so basically the kids and I hit the bedroom every once in awhile for a quick pick-me-up.

For me, I bitch when its hot and I bitch when its cold. I'm not happy unless its fall or spring. So we're bored. Still haven't gotten the beach pass so we can't go there. Too hot for the playground, so I'm letting the kids hang out in the kiddie pool. I'm trying, unsuccessfully, to clean the house. And then I have tons of excuses. First, my soap came on, and I needed to feed the kids and myself lunch. Now I need to file my unemployment, online of course.

And while I'm online I might as well check out a few blogs. Oh, and I should check my bank balance. And while I'm remembering, I might as well do some searching into backpacks for the kids for school.

But when I finally get off, Ryan will be home, and everyone will want a snack. Then the kids inevitably will fight about something, I'll put on a movie for them, and try to start doing something, but by then it'll be dinnertime. Maybe after dinner we'll go to the beach since it'll be less crowded and hot. Unless we get those thunderstorms the weather has been predicting for 3 days now, that we haven't gotten.

By the end of the day I just want to relax, because dammit, its hot in here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home