Friday, July 15, 2005

TGIF

There's something about Friday's. Doesn't matter if I'm working or not, I love them. May have to do with the fact that its payday though. Thats always a good thing!

Not much going on around here. We haven't done much because of Chris and I being sick and Ryan going to Rushford every day. It kinda stinks. We had plans to do a few days trips, but again, with Ryan being at Rushford and not getting home till almost 2:30 the majority of the day is gone. Neither Chris nor I feel like doing anything. This cold has completely drained us.

Not sure whats going on this weekend either. We were supposed to have our tag sale tomorrow, but because we haven't had any energy we haven't collected things from around the house and gone through things. Then there was the idea to go to Misquamicut Beach tomorrow with Jen and Roman instead. Chris is home, and although Ryan and Emilie wouldn't be here, it would be a good day to go. But the weather is iffy. The parking is so expensive, and I don't know if I want to go if the day is going to be cloudy.

To be truthful, I don't want to do anything but lay on the couch and cough. But we'll see... we gotta get out and have some fun. Just wish I wasn't sick.

Happy Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home