Friday, August 05, 2005

Gearing up

For our once a year tag sale, being held tomorrow. I don't really want to do it. I'd much rather sleep in. But I'm just going to get it over with. Tomorrow night we're going to a local carnival, in which we'll probably spend the money that we made from the tag sale...lol

I'm trying to clean the house too. Weed everything out. I'm watching my 2 nephews later on today and then we're all going to BK to play in the air conditioning, and then to the beach. Thats the plan but we have a chance of thunderstorms late this afternoon because of the cold front coming through (thank goodness!) Yet another reason to have the tag sale tomorrow...the weather should be in the cooler side, at least.

Okay, thats my update for now. I need to start bringing boxes up from the basement for tomorrow morning. Also my "workout" for the day. I'm sure I'll sweat buckets too!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home