Thursday, October 28, 2004

Its about time

Last night Jen finally chose her dress! As much as I enjoy dress shopping, I'm glad she made up her mind. She's going to look gorgeous! Now its time to start shopping for MY dress, one of these days...lol

My mom treated us afterwards to dinner at Red Lobster! Have I mentioned how addicted I am to the cheddar bay biscuits?? They are sooo good, I could have wasted all the rest of my WW points on them! I did really well eating.... no alcohol for me, since it tends to be a waste of points, and I had some broiled fish, scallops and shrimp scampi, and considering that most seafood is very low in points, I just had to watch for the sauces and stuff. It was very yummy!

I am such a procrastinator by the way. Halloween is in 3 short days, and I only have one kid set with a costume! Matthew has his halloween parade tomorrow at school, and I'll be one of those parents out at the store this afternoon searching through the halloween remains for a spiderman costume. I used to be so good at making my kids costumes, but my creativity seems to have run out! Plus with all my obvious free time I should be able to whip something up. NOT.

The ex-aka: biological asshole showed up at my job the other day. I am so glad that my bosses are as protective as they are. They had my back for sure. They were concerned with my safety, and even when I told them it was okay, they still stayed close by. Turns out the B.A. was served papers at his job for contempt of child support. I'll start by saying that I filed those papers in FEBRUARY! Him and I made an agreement about 2 months ago that if either one of us wanted to file papers behind the others back, we'd talk about it first... and I suggested it purely to protect myself, so that I wouldn't get blindsided myself. So he was pissed that he was served in front of other people, so decided to "pay me back" by showing up at my job. The thing is, the papers clearly say that they were filed in February, but all the same I yelled right back. Anyway, thats all about that.

Otherwise, the only other thing I have to write about is that Molly learned to tie her shoes! She's only 4! I'm so proud of her! Her sister also taught herself just as young, but with girls, I think its easier because its a fine motor skill. Boys learn how to do the bigger stuff first.

So, I'm off for now, hope everyone has a wonderful day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home