Thursday, May 26, 2005

So much to tell about!

Okay, so I don't really have enough time to tell about everything (its already past my bedtime) but I'll give a quick overview about what I'll be writing about tomorrow.

I'm doing good STILL with my quit! I was in an accident on the bus yesterday (but everyone is okay!) And Jen's slideshow from the photographer is up on his website, so I'll be putting up the link tomorrow. If anyone's interested. But once I actually put the link up, I would highly suggest clicking on it. You'll need to have high speed internet, I guess basically anything but dial-up. Wedding pics put to music.... and even if you don't know her, you still might get a few tears falling (I know I did when I watched others)

Anyhoo, I would love to write about it all tonight, but I need my beauty sleep. Hope everyone has a great Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home